Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1997/07/04 16:33:15 UTC

Limitation of times() in the status module patch

Of course, the one limitation of using times() in the code to
determine the time taken to process a request is the granularity
of the returned data, which is in ticks.

I also have another version with uses gettimeofday() but I'll need
to do some wrapping since MPE doesn't have it. Most likely, a
NO_GETTIMEOFDAY wrapper. I'll post that one tomorrow.