Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2002/01/15 21:24:38 UTC

RE: create directories as well as files on first write with FileAppender

Matt,

Matt,

Sorry for not responding earlier.

This functionality has been requested in the past. However, I think
intermediate directory creation should be optional and set to false by
default. Regards, Ceki

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch