Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by da...@nym.hush.com.INVALID on 2019/01/15 16:35:30 UTC

Google requirement should be a non requirement

                "AndrOpen Office              (Android port of Apache
OpenOffice)          AndrOpen Office is the world's first port of
OpenOffice for Android, It is made available on Google Play by the
AndrOpen     Office team and it requires Android 4.0.3 or later.   "
Greetings,As a Linux user for many years it is natural for me to look
at AndrOpen Office for my Android device. However as I have no need
nor want for anything that says"Google", I can't use Open Office. In
the interests of securing my phone as best as possible divorcing
Google from the phone for security purposes is a must.Will we see a
standalone type of AndrOpen Office in the near future? At present I
use WPS Office and then deny it internet access and there is no Google
requirement.This also means I am forced to use .xlsx format opposed to
.ods format.

Thankyou

_--------------------------------------_

Re: Google requirement should be a non requirement

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Am 15.01.19 um 21:17 schrieb daze2019@nym.hush.com.INVALID:
> My point standsHave a great day  :)

Dream on... ;-)

Posted by da...@nym.hush.com.INVALID.

On 2019-01-15 at 3:14 PM, "Marcus"  wrote:Am 15.01.19 um 20:56 schrieb

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

On 2019-01-15 at 2:30 PM, "Marcus"  wrote:Am 15.01.19 um 17:35 schrieb

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.