Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Yong Chen <yc...@allegronetworks.com> on 2001/08/29 22:40:41 UTC

pre-load service

Hi,

Is there any way I can pre-load some services such as specifying them in
some config file so when the Apache soap server ( actually should be either
web server or servlet engine) starts up, these services are loaded
automatically and available?

thanks
Yong Chen

Re: pre-load service

Posted by Richard Boehme <bo...@acm.jhu.edu>.
Apache-SOAP should do that automatically; once a service is deployed, it's
re-deployed automatically when the server comes back up.

--Richard

Re: pre-load service

Posted by Richard Boehme <bo...@acm.jhu.edu>.