Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sethu Prasad G <g_...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/28 09:37:13 UTC

help to convert makefile to build.xml

Hi,

Can anybody help me to convert a makefile to build.xml with any of the tools,

is it possible at this moment, write your comments plz,,

Thanks,

Sethu.

Re: help to convert makefile to build.xml

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
To the best of my knowledge there is no tool that an do such a conversion;
you must do it by hand.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer