Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/03 07:38:07 UTC

Using SIMPLE JMS2 COMPONENT in SpringBoot+Camel Project

I am currently using camel + Springboot for my project

I also want to use camel sjms2 component

my question is

I already used camel-spring-boot-starter in project's dependency for
springboot auto configuration.

Do I also need to add camel-sjms2-starter in dependency as well?

My gut feeling is camel-spring-boot-starter should
automatically includes another camel component's starter
when it is needed for springboot auto configuration.

But in sjms2 document , it suggests to add
camel-sjms2-starter for springboot project,
See document link below
https://camel.apache.org/staging/components/latest/sjms2-component.html

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

W.Y

Re: Using SIMPLE JMS2 COMPONENT in SpringBoot+Camel Project

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
spring-boot-activemq as you are using the camel-sjms2-starter.

camel-activemq-starter is for the jms component that has been adjusted
for activemq

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com>.
Hello Claus,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Fwd: Using SIMPLE JMS2 COMPONENT in SpringBoot+Camel Project

Posted by Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com>.
@Claus,

For example when i use activemq + camel+springboot

there are two starters  camel-activemq-starter and
spring-boot-starter-activemq
do i need both of them? or just spring-boot-starter-activemq ?

Thanks and Rgds
W.Y

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com>.
@Claus,

For example when i use activemq + camel+springboot

there are two starters  camel-activemq-starter and
spring-boot-starter-activemq
do i need both of them? or just spring-boot-starter-activemq ?

Thanks and Rgds