Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2017/02/08 18:23:05 UTC

[FlexJS] Image source vs src vs url

Hi,

I'm working the TourJS and needed to make some changes to ImageButton. I see that Image uses url to specify the location of the image while ImageButton uses source. Meanwhile, HTML uses src. I find this to be confusing. I would like to switch Image and ImageButton to src.

I recall a discussion about this months ago. Does anyone mind if I go ahead and make this change tomorrow (24 hours from now)?

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

Re: [FlexJS] Image source vs src vs url

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
That's why I picked src to begin with. I think that is a better choice, if
Harbs and anyone else doesn't mind. Think about it and I'll start the work
tomorrow.
—peter

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.