Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by trupti pardeshi <tr...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/24 18:41:30 UTC

How to get Nutch 2.1 GUI ?

Hello,

I have executed all steps mentioned in following link for installing NUTCH
2.1 successfully.

http://nlp.solutions.asia/?p=180<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnlp%2Esolutions%2Easia%2F%3Fp%3D180&urlhash=kyji&_t=tracking_anet>

But at the end of all steps there is written that you need to perform
further steps...But haven't mentioned about it....

So 1)which steps should I follow next??

2) And how can i see the NUTCH 2.1 GUI? Where can i give query to nutch??
Which commands or steps should i follow??

Awaiting for reply...

Thank you so much....

Re: How to get Nutch 2.1 GUI ?

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:41 AM, trupti pardeshi <truptipardeshi29@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have executed all steps mentioned in following link for installing NUTCH
> 2.1 successfully.
>
> http://nlp.solutions.asia/?p=180<
> http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnlp%2Esolutions%2Easia%2F%3Fp%3D180&urlhash=kyji&_t=tracking_anet
> >

> But at the end of all steps there is written that you need to perform
> further steps...But haven't mentioned about it....
>
> So 1)which steps should I follow next??
>
> Its not an incomplete tutorial :)
The article touched on the basics and further you can tweak more things
depending on your requirements.

> 2) And how can i see the NUTCH 2.1 GUI? Where can i give query to nutch??
> Which commands or steps should i follow??
>
> GUI ? Are you talking about some search interface or administrative UI ?
For search, the solr page can be used (Its described at the end in the
article[0] you mentioned). The admin UI is under proposal[1].

> Awaiting for reply...
>
> Thank you so much....

[0] : http://nlp.solutions.asia/?p=180
[1] : http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchAdministrationUserInterface