Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> on 2003/12/31 04:08:15 UTC

"Update Live Website" broken?

I just went to update the live website with the www/project_packages.html
changes I made and it says:

type: Status report

message: /servlets/SubversionPublish

available.

If someone could fix this I would appreciate it.

   Thanks!

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt

Re: "Update Live Website" broken?

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 22:08, David Summers wrote:
>  The requested resource (/servlets/SubversionPublish) is not
> available.
>
> If someone could fix this I would appreciate it.

Sorry, the magical 'svn up' servlet wasn't ported to the new tigris.org
machine.  For now, collabnet folk need to log in by hand and run 'svn
up', which I just did.