Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Sebastien Lucas <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/29 10:01:58 UTC

Still me ;) : Error in a sqlmap (generate ???)

Hi,

Still me ;)

Thanks to Pablo the log is enabled and I catch ALL the messages.

I created a SqlMal :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<sqlMap
	namespace="LigneCommande"
	xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="SqlMap.xsd">

	<!-- XML "behind" document for the People service class. -->

	<alias>
		<typeAlias alias="LigneCommande" type="TestIBatis.LigneCommande" />
	</alias>

	<resultMaps>
		<resultMap id="LigneCommandeResult" class="LigneCommande" >
			<result property="Engagement" column="NUMENGA" />
			<result property="Ligne" column="NUMLIGNE" />
		</resultMap>
	</resultMaps>

	<statements>
		<delete id="LigneCommandeDelete" parameterClass="LigneCommande">
	   	      delete from IF_LIGNE_COM
                  where NUMENGA = #Engagement# AND NUMLIGNE = #Ligne#
            </delete>
		<select id="LigneCommandeSelect" parameterClass="LigneCommande"
resultMap="LigneCommandeResult" >
			<generate table="IF_LIGNE_COM" by="Engagement" />
		</select>
	</statements>

</sqlMap>

My goal was to test the generate tag. I got the following error :

- The error occurred while loading SqlMap .
- The error occurred in <sqlMap
resource="${root}Ressources\LigneCommandeHelper.xml" />.
- Check the LigneCommandeSelect.

When I replace the generate tag with a proper select then my test
program works fine.

I checked the log but I got nothing in there (I expected to have more
explanation in it).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sébastien

Re: Still me ;) : Error in a sqlmap (generate ???)

Posted by Sebastien Lucas <se...@gmail.com>.
I guess I'll have to understand the difference between parameterMap
and resultMap then ... :P

Thanks for your answer.

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.