Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2007/02/19 03:18:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r508862 - /lucene/solr/trunk/site/doap.rdf

Yonik: this doap file looks fine, any reason not to sync it out to the
site and index it on projects.apache.org ?

: Added:
:     lucene/solr/trunk/site/doap.rdf   (with props)

-Hoss

Re: svn commit: r508862 - /lucene/solr/trunk/site/doap.rdf

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 2/19/07, Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> wrote:

> : I sent an email to site-dev, as described here
> : http://projects.apache.org/create.html
> : and gave the subversion location.
>
> oh .. gotcha.  the one hitch with serving it straight out of subversion is
> that then releases show up in the doap file as soon as you commit the
> change (where as if you serve it off hte site then it doesn't update
> untill the release is live on the site)
>
> Also: I'm pretty sure all commiters have access to write to files.xml.

Ah, thanks... I didn't think I had write access to anything under infra.

-Yonik

Re: svn commit: r508862 - /lucene/solr/trunk/site/doap.rdf

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.