Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2006/09/06 17:35:02 UTC

Re: Contribution of code

Lachhman Dass wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created some examples for WSIF, These are to demonstrate WSIF using
> of a simple bean class, Map, Vector and Hashtable etc. I also want to add
> some more types to this list.
hi,

if you want it to be added to WSIF it will need to have Apache ASF v2
license not

 * Copyright 2006 , Inc. All rights reserved.
 * PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.

>  The problem comes when the stuff is not
> working for some types and the main problem comes for encoding. I dont know
> the in and outs of WSIF, and hence is this problem. Is anyone can add say
> ArrayList and make the code working?

i am not sure what is exactly the problem: does it work for
Vector/Hashtable and Map? what errors do you get for ArrayList - can it
not be converted to Vector? does ArrayList work with AXIS or Apache SOAP
- WSIF is using them to do actual mapping/ser/deser?

best,

alek