Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Deac Nkisetlein <tw...@gmx.de> on 2002/11/18 10:02:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Unable to connect to listener?

Hi!

Specs:

Solaris 8
512 MB Ram
Apache 2.0.40
PHP

Everything is running smoothly.

But from now to then - cant figure out, what make this thing
start - I do receive the following message in my error log:

[warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect to listener

This messages repeats for every second. The server seems to be
very slow in connection times for clients, when this appears.

Any ideas? Ive already searched the web, with less luck.

Regards.