Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl> on 2007/09/13 10:26:23 UTC

CocoonGT

As something broke during registration I was not able to pay with
PayPal. Question is: what email address should I send the money to?
info@hippo.nl?

Second question is: does anyone play squash? Are there any squash courts
around? I might take my gear with me if somebody wanted some evening
exercise... :)

--
Leszek Gawron                         http://www.mobilebox.pl/krs.html
CTO at MobileBox Ltd.

Re: CocoonGT

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
On 9/13/07, Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl> wrote:
> As something broke during registration I was not able to pay with
> PayPal. Question is: what email address should I send the money to?
> info@hippo.nl?

Arjé is your man and our accountant, so I'll leave him the confirmation to him.

> Second question is: does anyone play squash? Are there any squash courts
> around? I might take my gear with me if somebody wanted some evening
> exercise... :)

I used to, but it was some 20 years and possibly 40kgs ago.... in all
honesty I'm not aware of any squash courts around, maybe Simone knows
better?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino