Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Ludwig <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/30 20:54:40 UTC

alternative a better validation decorator?

I've been trying to integrate Bootstrap's modal dialog as a Tapestry
validation decorator, but not having a lot of luck.

Has anyone successfully done anything similar? My goal is to have a
validation error box appear when there is a problem with the field; the
user clicks ok and it goes away. My issue with the stock validation error
box is that it inserts the box in to the page design, and the display gets
out of whack with the error div in it.

If there is a better alternative to accomplish a similar goal, I'd love to
hear about it!

-George