Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com> on 2012/03/01 18:30:43 UTC

Re: nodetool decommission unable to do its job successfully

Do you have the full stack trace and maybe a few log lines before and after ? Also what version are you using ?

As a work around you can shutdown the leaving node and use nodetool removetoken from one of the others.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton