Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by 杨杰 <xt...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 14:26:54 UTC

Image Creation & ESX Reload

Hi,
I am now trying to reload the ESX image to the blades now, but some error
appear when reloading. The errors sound like something about the kickstart
and i am using the vcl 1.9.0 got from http://ibiblio.org/vclvm/ now.what is
the reason of the failure ?

And i want to create a vmware image to reload. How can I make it ? And where
should i put it in the vcl ?

Thank you !

--
Yang Jie(杨杰)

Team of MRMSS, Xi'an Jiaotong University

Department of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University

TEL: +8613468883723;029-82665263 EXT.24

MSN: xtyangjie2004@yahoo.com.cn

E-mail: xtyangjie@gmail.com

Re: Image Creation & ESX Reload

Posted by 杨杰 <xt...@gmail.com>.
Thank you ! I will try to solve it and send my experience as quickly if
related to the VCL. I am now starting with it, and some of the questions may
be not that proper. Thank you for your patience!

Posted by Brian Bouterse <bm...@ncsu.edu>.