Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Brown, James" <ja...@ca.unisys.com> on 2004/07/26 21:17:20 UTC

Recommendations for a JavaScript date picker

Any recommendations for a JavaScript date picker?  I have taken a quick
look at struts:layout but I do not need all that it has to offer nor the
overhead.  Integration into struts (and struts validation) would be
beneficial, but not required.

-- James

and its attachments from all computers.

Re: Recommendations for a JavaScript date picker

Posted by "Dean A. Hoover" <dh...@rochester.rr.com>.
http://dynarch.com/mishoo/calendar.epl

Posted by "Richard Mixon (qwest)" <rn...@qwest.net>.
I use CalendarPopup from: http://www.mattkruse.com/
It is upgraded regularly and easy to use.