Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Britske <gb...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 20:26:41 UTC

T5: NoClassDefFoundError while upgrading to 5.0.10

Hi,

due to severe problems with my ide I decided to try and create a new
tapestry project from scratch using the maven quickstart archetype. I copy
pasted classed in and everything (hibernate, spring, services, etc) works
except that I keep getting the following error:

Processing of request failed with uncaught exception: Could not convert
'results.numfound' into a component parameter binding:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/abc/aroer/components/FlexLiContent

I checked that the source is indeed in the specified package and that
src/main/resources has the .tml files in a subdir called 'components'.

Was there perhaps a change where the .tml files need to be stored for
components.
BTW: I updated from 5.0.6. and 5.0.7 seems to be having the same issues of
classdefnotfound.

I can't go back to 5.0.6 because it gives me far more creepier errors:
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.TransformationException
StackMapTable format error: bad class index

Thanks,
Britske

Re: T5: NoClassDefFoundError while upgrading to 5.0.10

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
This *universally* turns out to be people leaving old versions of the
Tapestry JARs on the classpath.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

RE: T5: NoClassDefFoundError while upgrading to 5.0.10

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.