Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Lerche <pe...@easyspeedy.com> on 2004/03/29 11:35:59 UTC

Unable to use javascript debugger

Hi,

I am running 2.1.4 and it works fine. However when enabling the javascript
debugger  in cocoon.xconf I get following error.

cause

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: ScriptNode: Couldn't
obtain a flow interpreter for javascript:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: flow-interpreters:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint [javascript] (key
[javascript]) (key [javascript])

My cocoon.xconf:

<flow-interpreters default="javascript" logger="flow">
        <!-- FOM (Flow Object Model) -->
	<component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter"
name="javascript">

<load-on-startup>resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/fom_system.js</load-on-startup>
            <!--  -DEBUG remove this when in production-->
            <reload-scripts>true</reload-scripts>
            <check-time>4000</check-time>
                   <debugger>enabled</debugger>
            <!-- end DEBUG -->
        </component-instance>

    </flow-interpreters>

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Med venlig hilsen / Yours sincerely

Peter Lerche
EasySpeedy ApS
http://easyspeedy.com

Re: Unable to use javascript debugger

Posted by Peter Lerche <pe...@easyspeedy.com>.
Ok I am answering my own mail,

The problem was that I was running cocoon remotely and connecting to it via
X11. This is all fine as long as cocoon is not running headless.

Peter

Posted by Peter Lerche <pe...@easyspeedy.com>.
Hi,