Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/28 05:56:38 UTC

screen sharing and recording

Hi,

I installed the latest version from here
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetings%204.0.x/

However, this time the screen sharing and recording do not work.
When I clicked the button, no response at all.
I remember in previous versions, when I clicked the button, it would
download a .npl file.
This time, I don't see any response.

Do you know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Tom

Re: screen sharing and recording

Posted by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

When I run the screen sharing file, it says "your security settings have
blocked a self-signed application from running".
My website has valid https from letsencrypt. Why does this happen?
Or, does the self-signed application mean my application is not signed by
Java?
Finally, after I added an exception to the java security list, it starts
recording.

Thanks,

Tom

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
>> My website has valid https from letsencrypt. Why does this happen?
This is because you are using nightly build, This warning will disappear as
soon as we will release 4.0.1

delay might be caused by
1) not enough CPU on client machine (big picture, high quality, high FPS
require powerful client machine)
2) not enough bandwidth, upload speed should be enough ....

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: screen sharing and recording