Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2007/04/11 16:36:23 UTC

[axis2] JAX-WS test failure and output

Hi folks!

Couple of things relating to JAX-WS.

1) The "testEcho" test (DocLitBareMinTests) is currently failing both
for me and continuum.  Could someone look into that?

2) Could we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of the System.out.println()s in
the tests??  I hate having to turn off the sound every time I build
because of all the ^Gs embedded in the binary it's outputting, and the
output in general is way too cluttered and chatty.  If you want the
output for debugging, maybe use a specific logger category
(jaxws.test.VerboseLog or something) that would allow you to configure
whether or not to see it?

If you guys don't have time to do #2, I'm happy to take a shot at it
(this definitely qualifies as an itch for me :)).

Thanks!

--Glen