Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rita danger <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/23 18:15:01 UTC

URGENT regexFunction

Hello

I need some help on the regexFunction.

How do I get jmeter so save the in of something its just created and then
use the id to delete it.

Thank you

RD

Re: URGENT regexFunction

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Rita,
    If you are wondering why you don't usually get much response to your
questions, it's because we don't understand them.  At least I don't.
You need to make an effort to provide some information about your
problem.

Ie, what are you trying to do, what is your environment, how have you
tried to solve it, what have been the results of your attempts, what
error messages have you gotten, etc.  You have a bad habit of asking
extremely terse questions that provide no information.

-Mike

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 12:15, Rita danger wrote:
> Hello
>
> I need some help on the regexFunction.
>
> How do I get jmeter so save the in of something its just created and then
> use the id to delete it.
>
> Thank you
>
> RD

Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation

Re: URGENT regexFunction

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
could you describe what the exact of the goal is. It's a bit hard to
help with no details. A description of the use case would be
beneficial.

peter