Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/24 23:44:22 UTC

Building webapp help

Hello. As I said in a past email (from a different account though :P)
I'm starting with maven. And I'm migrating from ant, so I'm doing
everthing in "baby steps". Ok I got maven eclipse just fine, now I
have maven war (which resolves my dependency problems, oops, I know
maven is not only about that). I've set a preGoal to run the
hibernate-doclet and webdoclet from ant and so far everthing is fine.
In my src folder I have 4 files (3 xmls + txt) which I'd like to
exclude from the WEB-INF/classes and instead move them to WEB-INF? How
can one accomplish that?

Thanks

Vinicius

Re: Building webapp help

Posted by Charles Daniels <cj...@gmail.com>.
Put those files under src/webapp/WEB-INF and the war goal will put
them in the right place.