Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2022/03/16 17:01:44 UTC

Re: Artemis - High Availability Replica mode

How you create the connection shouldn't really be an issue because you
should only be creating the connection *once* and then using that same
connection for all the work you need to do. Once the connection is
established it should work essentially the same whether you use ha=true or
not.

Can you elaborate on how you're creating and using your connections? Are
you perhaps creating a connection every time you send or consume a message?

Justin

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Please elaborate on *exactly* what is going too slow.

Do you have an application which reproduces the behavior you're seeing
which you can share with me? If not, you should probably create one at this
point.

Justin

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.