Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 09:35:38 UTC

Reg: Checking Normalized Message properties in ContentBasedRouter

Hi,

I have the following scenario.

A Bean component sends a request to CBR. CBR has to route the request to
different services based upon some conditions.  If we use CBR , we can
specify all those as routing rules.

But in my case i need to route the request based upon the properities set in
the NormalizedMessage.

How can we check the NM proprties in a CBR?

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Re: Reg: Checking Normalized Message properties in ContentBasedRouter

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, or even using servicemix-eip, you can use expressions that will check
message properties and not only expressions using xpath.  Same with camel,
even in saxon iirc, properties are available as parameters on the xslt.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Reg: Checking Normalized Message properties in ContentBasedRouter

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.