Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Udaya Lakshmi <ud...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/05 19:13:25 UTC

Any alternative for MultipleOutputs class in hadoop 0.18.3

Hi,
  MultipleOutput class is not available in hadoop 0.18.3. Is there any
alternative for this class? Please point me useful link.

Thanks,
Udaya.

Re: Any alternative for MultipleOutputs class in hadoop 0.18.3

Posted by Aaron Kimball <aa...@cloudera.com>.
There's an older mechanism called MultipleOutputFormat which may do what you
need.
- Aaron