Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2007/10/14 23:16:52 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Move spring-deployment module to TRUNK

Hi,

the vote passed with

+1 Robert, Serge, Kevin, Vincenzo, Noel, Norman, Bernd
0 none
-1 none

I will do the move in the next days as soon as I find the time to do it.

   Bernd

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move spring-deployment module to TRUNK

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On 10/15/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> I'm sorry I did not vote. It's not something I meant to do.
> I just postponed the task every day in hope to be able to give the code
> a try but the week passed.
>
> Even if I didn't cast my +1 (because I had no time to check/test it
> better) I want to tell that I'm very happy to see that code in trunk and
> I will for sure check it better once it will be merged!
>
> I should have at least voted a +0. That's what I always asked to other
> and I failed to do myself.

No problem. ;-)
You indicated in more than one posting your sympathy to this proposal,
so you implicitly voted, as far as I read it.
I searched my dev-list folder a few times for your vote but it did not
turn up :-)
That's when I realized I should have made a last call on Saturday or
so, but I was too busy doing other things. Sorry.
Anyway, no harm done.

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Bernd Fondermann ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> the vote passed with
>
> +1 Robert, Serge, Kevin, Vincenzo, Noel, Norman, Bernd
> 0 none
> -1 none
>
> I will do the move in the next days as soon as I find the time to do it.
>
>   Bernd

I'm sorry I did not vote. It's not something I meant to do.
I just postponed the task every day in hope to be able to give the code
a try but the week passed.

Even if I didn't cast my +1 (because I had no time to check/test it
better) I want to tell that I'm very happy to see that code in trunk and
I will for sure check it better once it will be merged!

I should have at least voted a +0. That's what I always asked to other
and I failed to do myself.

Thank you,
Stefano