Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/06 16:24:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] JV Jujjuri joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC

On behalf of the Apache BookKeeper PMC I am pleased to announce that JV
Jujjuri has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
BookKeeper project.

JV has been an active contributor in many areas, including driving
community meetings, reviewing patches, helping with triaging bugs and
organizing the bookkeeper meetups. He has the ability and passion to move
the development of bookkeeper forward and has been speaking of Apache
BookKeeper in different conferences and meetups.

Please join me in thanking JV for his contributions to date and
anticipation of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, JV!

- Sijie

Re: [ANNOUNCE] JV Jujjuri joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!!

--
Jvrao
---

Re: [ANNOUNCE] JV Jujjuri joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!!

--
Jvrao
---

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, JV!

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, JV!

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, JV!

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, JV!

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Congrats, JV!

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Congrats, JV!

Posted by Charan Reddy G <re...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JV!

Posted by Charan Reddy G <re...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JV!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JV !

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] JV Jujjuri joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JV !

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] JV Jujjuri joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, JV!
Keep up the great efforts!

Rakesh