Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Terry Mueller <te...@permeance.com.au> on 2010/04/23 06:00:52 UTC

How to use ODE behind reverse proxy?

 We have ODE running behind an Apache2 reverse proxy in DEV, TEST, UAT and
PROD environments.

Is there any easy way to globally change the external host-name and port
rather using search/replace to set each <soap:address> in the WSDL?

-

Regards,
Terry

RE: How to use ODE behind reverse proxy?

Posted by Song Thuy Nguyen <pr...@biaqua.de>.
Helle Terry,
 A little late but, I hope my answer is still usefull. To achieve what you want, you can use Apache Synapse. It's an ESB that can filter your messages by custom defined filters and send it to according endpoints (service url and port), it's nothing special as most ESB's can do it. But Apache Synapse is quite easy to configure and very lightweight with excellent performance. I've done it in my pre-diploma thesis. You can contact me directly if you need help.

Regards,

Thuy