Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andre Schild <A....@aarboard.ch> on 2002/09/12 19:39:07 UTC

mod_jk problem with Apache 2.0.40 and directory index/.jsp

Hello,

when we setup apache 2.0.40 with mod_jk and Tomcat 4.0.4 or 4.1.10 we
see the following behaviour:

Normal operation of .jsp pages is ok
index.jsp pages are served correctly (recognized as default page)

When tomcat isn't running then the .jsp pages give error not found
back. Not realy ok, better Error 500
But when we access the directory without a running tomcat, then the
index.jsp is returned back unprocessed, instead of a error 500 or 404

/app/index.jsp -> error not found
/app/ -> returns the content of index.jsp without processing

Any ideas where the problem is ?

André