Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/14 12:30:27 UTC

[Axis2] Code changes building a client with no addressing in 0.94

Folks

Under .93 we had a client that did not use addressing. We created it by
building our own axis configuration and config context.

The client under the new .94 is now engaging addressing. How do I fix that?

Its one of our Synapse test clients.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: [Axis2] Code changes building a client with no addressing in 0.94

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Sorry! I couldn't find the offense either which was when I started doubting
my code :-)

Paul

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.