Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Karthick Kumar <kk...@apptivo.co.in> on 2018/06/28 12:38:36 UTC

zookeeper connection issue

Hi,

I'm using Kafka cluster on three different servers, Recently my servers
went down when I start the server and then start the services, One of the
Zookeeper is not connected to the Kafka cluster and it stayed there for two
days...

So I killed the stack in Rancher and then start the new one all the
zookeepers are connected in the Kafka cluster...

But the data in Kafka topics are lost...

How can I fix this issue without restarting the stack?

--
With Regards,
Karthick.K

Re: zookeeper connection issue

Posted by Jacob Sheck <sh...@gmail.com>.
Does the container system used in your Rancher environment have persistence
configured for the brokers?  Are you are using ephemeral storage?