Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Ming Fang <mi...@mac.com> on 2010/09/23 05:41:34 UTC

versions in poms

Hi,

I'm just starting to check out Karaf and so far it looks great.
Just a minor note about the use of version tag in the pom.xml.
Only the top level pom.xml should have a version on it.
The "child" modules should leave the tag out in order to inherit the same version number.
That way it guarantees poms have the same version.

Cheers,
--ming

Re: versions in poms

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, thx for the feedback.  I'll try to do that asap.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet