Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/04/01 21:48:32 UTC

Re: [drlvm] tests failing on linux (Ubuntu 7.04-dev) with Quad Xeon P3

Nathan Beyer wrote:
> I'm building the classlib on the same machine and the classlib tests
> at least execute with the IBM VM.
>
> Is there anything I can look for in the compile log to verify the build?

Not sure what you mean by 'verify' the build, but you should be able to
see the  -march=pentium3  option in the portlib build log.

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
On 4/1/07, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nathan Beyer wrote:
> > I'm building the classlib on the same machine and the classlib tests
> > at least execute with the IBM VM.
> >
> > Is there anything I can look for in the compile log to verify the build?
>
> Not sure what you mean by 'verify' the build, but you should be able to
> see the  -march=pentium3  option in the portlib build log.

I'm just looking for some obvious markers in the build output that
might point to some environment issue I have. I have seen the
"-march=pentium3" options, but I'll verify it just to be sure.

-Nathan