Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ARI HENDIAWAN <ar...@ocbcnisp.com> on 2014/09/30 03:16:05 UTC

create user group domain to openmeetings 3.0.3

Hi Max,
i want to know how to add user group domain to openmeetings?
for example, we have 1 group ITSecurity@mydomain.com and the member on
this group is andre@mydomain.com, ray@mydomain.com.
I just want to create this group only to map to specific room, so if
ray@mydomain.com login, then openmeetings automatically redirect to that
room

tks

--
Disclaimer :
Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited and may be unlawful to use, copy, store, distribute, disclose or communicate any part of it to others and you are obliged to return it immediately to sender or notify us and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of any PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. No assumption of responsibility or liability whatsoever is undertaken by PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk in respect of prohibited and unauthorised use by any other person.

Re: create user group domain to openmeetings 3.0.3

Posted by ARI HENDIAWAN <ar...@ocbcnisp.com>.
tks Max..
we found way how to simply mapping user on AD to specific room,
we will push all AD user to openmeetings using job(inject database) and
push create usergroup and rooms also with division name on AD too

tks

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ARI HENDIAWAN <ar...@ocbcnisp.com>.
Hi Max,