Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 19:55:13 UTC

Re: maven exec plug-in and the scope of dependency

Does anyone know if this defect would be fixed soon in exec plug-in? Right
now, I have to define all of test dependencies (including versions) within
plug-in, which is kind of pain of neck and not flexible since i have to
hard-code the dependency version ...

Posted by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com>.
Actually, this issue was discovered and raised in JIRA back in April. The ID
is MEXEC-26.

Posted by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com>.
I have not filed it ...

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.