Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr> on 2010/02/16 16:28:15 UTC

FOP site: cannot build local

Hi,

I try to build FOP site locally, according to [1].
Only few pages are generated in build directory.
I've probably missed something, but I don't see what.
I've attached stdout from "forrest diagnostics" then "forrest".
Help is welcome.

Forrest: latest build from SVN.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/doc.html#web-local-forrest

Pascal

Re: FOP site: cannot build local

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
It works like a charm now.
Thank you Jeremias.

--
Pascal

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Pascal, try to update/revert to revision 656962 on trunk. That's the
version I'm working with. Forrest is not always very forward and
backward compatible.

On 16.02.2010 16:28:15 Pascal Sancho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to build FOP site locally, according to [1].
> Only few pages are generated in build directory.
> I've probably missed something, but I don't see what.
> I've attached stdout from "forrest diagnostics" then "forrest".
> Help is welcome.
>
> Forrest: latest build from SVN.
>
> [1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/doc.html#web-local-forrest
>
> Pascal