Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jeff li <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 19:08:50 UTC

question about synchronization

Hi,
I used to use maven 1.0 on mavanIDE pluged in eclipse, but now cannot find
out proper IDE for maven2,so I meet some problems I can not solve without
IDE support.
please do me a favor, teach me how to use maven-eclipse-plugin to make
synchronization between dependencies of pom.xml and .classpath file of
eclipse.
thinks very much.
Jeff

Re: question about synchronization

Posted by jeff li <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I define some modules on the pom.xml, the pom.xml is located under the
folder in which .project file of eclipse project is , but eclipse:eclipse
command cannot generate .classpath file for the pom.xml, so eclipse can not
detect added dependencies in the pom.xml. how to generate .classpath for
eclipse project ? does maven2 use generated .classpath file to replace
former one or just overwrite changed part according to dependencie of
pom.xml? thanks
Jeff

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.