Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Shannon C. Kerr" <SC...@wiu.edu> on 2008/07/03 08:36:37 UTC

how is svn:author set?

Hello,

I'm new to Subversion.  When I do a proplist for an element I don't see that
svn:author is set.  My setup is Subversion 1.5.0 + Apache + SSL.  In fact
the only property I see set is the one that I am setting in the TortoiseSVN
config file which is mime-type.  Is svn:author, the author of the latest
revision for that element, something that I have to set?  If so, where is
the appropriate location to set this property?  Basically, I don't see
svn:author set and I want it set for each revision.

Thank you!

Shannon

Re: how is svn:author set?

Posted by Shannon Kerr <sh...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, this is covered in a separate thread that I was able to start
last night.  Sorry for the confusion.