Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2017/12/04 20:38:45 UTC

Github Issue triage

Hi all,

I’d like to ask everyone who’s file Github issues to take a look at them, and do one of the following:

1) If it’s resolved / no longer an issue, close it. If it was not resolved specifically, remove the Milestone as well.

2) If it’s still an issue, make a comment saying this is still an issue :-)

You can search all your issues in the Github UI with a search similar to this (change to your username obviously):

	is:open is:issue author:zwoop

It’d be great if we can get this done in the next 2 weeks, so we can get a handle on the situation.

Thanks!

- leif