Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jeff Ramin <je...@singlewire.com> on 2013/05/16 22:07:55 UTC

howto configure CXF/Jetty to serve over SSL

Hi folks.

I have a very simple proof-of-concept web service working just fine.
It's a code-first situation,
and CXF automagically provides the service via Jetty, which seems to be
part of the CXF download,
from what I can tell. I have not (and don't want to) set up a servlet
container.

What I now want to do is have the service provided over SSL, and I'm
spinning my wheels. Is
there a step-by-step howto I could look at?

Thanks.

--
Jeff Ramin
Software Engineer

Phone Direct - 608.661.1172
www.singlewire.com

Re: howto configure CXF/Jetty to serve over SSL

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
Hi Glen,

Yes now that I think of it, probably not any actual java first samples.
There are quite a few 'samples' in the systests however.

My github project however is devoted mostly to java first cxf stuff so
should be a good place to start.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
My examples are all spring based as cxf and spring go well together.  I
know it should be possible programmaticly but I never bothered to learn :-(

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Posted by Jeff Ramin <je...@singlewire.com>.

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.