Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/10 17:33:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1453634 - /incubator/mesos/branches/0.11.x/

Hi Ben,

Out of curiosity, what specific problem were you having here creating the
branch?

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Ahhh thanks for the clarification here, Ben.

Appreciate it. I think that consensus was achieved in your prior thread
about
moving to ASF Git support. Feel free to file an INFRA ticket and please
reply
back to your original thread once you do so folks (like me ;) ) can track
it.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Chris