Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Corbin <dc...@imperitek.com> on 2001/09/01 16:20:43 UTC

XHTML compliant output (and, parsing HTML)

Is there anyway to make Struts tags <html:text>   output XHTML rather than
HTML?

If not, are there any plans to change this?

If not, who can recommend an HTML parser that meets the following criteria:
    Java based
    Produces W3C DOM objects
    Is still actively supported.

    I've looked at JTidy, HEX, openxml and docuverse.  I seem to have
problems with all four.

Thanks much.
David Corbin

Re: XHTML compliant output (and, parsing HTML) (more)

Posted by David Corbin <dc...@imperitek.com>.
Well, I solved my immediate problem, so you ignore the parser-half of the
question, but I think the first part is still worth answering....