Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Elran Dvir <el...@checkpoint.com> on 2014/04/24 11:20:07 UTC

How can I convert xml message for updating a Solr index to a javabin file

Hi all,
Is there a way I can covert a xml Solr update message file to javabin file? If so, How?
How can I use curl to update Solr by javabin message file?

Thank you very much.

Re: How can I convert xml message for updating a Solr index to a javabin file

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Look at the SolrJ source code and doc.

JavaBin is more of a protocol than a file format.

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Elran Dvir <el...@checkpoint.com>.

Posted by Elran Dvir <el...@checkpoint.com>.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.