Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tommaso Righetti <To...@hit.it> on 2001/05/08 15:05:52 UTC

Using SOAP on TOMCAT

HI, I am finally able to deploy services. However, when I'm running the
sample code which comes with the packet form apache (the calculator) I'm
getting the following error: C:\Working\xml-soap\samples\CALCUL~1>java
samples.calculator.Calculator <http://localhost:8080/xml-soap/rpcrouter.jsp>
Ouch, the call failed: Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI Fault
String = Unable to load BSF: script services not available without BSF:
Unable to load class com.ibm.bsf.BSFManager I believe that I have all the
classes set properly but I was not able to locate the class that it is
complaining about. Does anyone know where this class is supposed to be?
Thanks,
Tommaso!!!

Tommaso Righetti

HiT Internet Technologies SpA
Engineering & Consulting
Via Pace, 5 - Loc. Le Cocche
37010 AFFI (VERONA)
Tel.	045/6209711
Fax.	045/6209712
Email:	tommaso.righetti@hit.com
Web:	http://www.hit.com

Re: Using SOAP on TOMCAT

Posted by Jack Lauman <jl...@nwcascades.com>.
It's looking for the IBM Bean Scripting Framework.... you can find
it here: http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/bsf

Jack