Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/19 07:44:36 UTC

shared library

hi ,

whats the use of shared library in SMX. I have servicemix-bean su , which i
need to reuse multile SAs , can i create it as shared library and resue
across the SAs

whats is proxying  or passthrough services in servicemix-http bc

thanks
Brijesh

Re: shared library

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot for the help Freeman, it clears my doubts

Brijesh N K

Re: shared library

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: shared library

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
thanks Freeman,

Re: shared library

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: shared library

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
hello,

Re: shared library

Posted by the_biswa <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi I've a question on this line.

Say, I've a method in an SU. I've created it as SA and deployed. Now from
other SA how can I call the method in the first SA? Any tutorial is highly
appreciated.

Thanks
BJ

Re: shared library