Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Patrick Prodhon <pp...@sopragroup.com> on 2002/12/06 15:22:43 UTC

[TORQUE] Fiche #TRQ56 - "Light" classes generation

Vous pouvez consulter le détail de cette fiche à l'adresse:
<http://scarab.werken.com/issues/id/TRQ56>

Type :        Feature
ID fiche :    TRQ56
Rapporté par: Patrick Prodhon
             pprodhon - (pprodhon@sopragroup.com)

Détails:

For our project, given that we are considering the use of applets, we have come to the idea that it would be handy to have Torque generate a set of "light" classes, just the way he generates the object model. These classes are being instanciated on the server, using a "heavy" object, and are then sent to the applet.
I modified the concerned vm files, but I haven't tested anything on the client side (all I know is that it compiles... meager satisfaction).
If anyone is interested, mail me.
Vote: Undecided
Functional area: UI