Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Brian Candler <b....@pobox.com> on 2016/03/24 18:02:02 UTC

Tutorial has gone?

I can see the docs have been reorganised.

At the bottom of the storm.apache.org home page there is a black section
labelled "First Look", and under that is a link to "Tutorial", which
links to
http://storm.apache.org/releases/current/tutorial.html
- but that gives a 404 error.

It's not available at
http://storm.apache.org/releases/0.10.0/tutorial.html
nor at its old URL which was
http://storm.apache.org/tutorial.html

Can it be put back please?

Thanks,

Brian.

Re: Tutorial has gone?

Posted by Brian Candler <b....@pobox.com>.
On 24/03/2016 17:04, Brian Candler wrote:
> On 24/03/2016 17:02, Brian Candler wrote:
>> At the bottom of the storm.apache.org home page there is a black
>> section labelled "First Look", and under that is a link to
>> "Tutorial", which links to
>> http://storm.apache.org/releases/current/tutorial.html
>> - but that gives a 404 error.
> I found the problem: it needs a capital "T" for "Tutorial.html"

Although the page also has a broken image, which is
http://storm.apache.org/releases/current/images/storm-cluster.png

Re: Tutorial has gone?

Posted by Brian Candler <b....@pobox.com>.