Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eric Beaumier <eb...@yahoo.ca> on 2003/06/24 09:30:25 UTC

document style and setOperationName() ?

Hi,

When I try to access MS .NET Web Service in document
style and manually (without WSDL), I need to set the
operation name.  Axis 1.1 don't consider my call
setOperationName().

I have read on this mailing list, "When you use
doc/literal, the operation name generally won't show
up as part of the soap body.".  But actually when we
try to access MS .NET document style Web Service
manually, we need it.

Is it planed, in the next release, to let the
setOperationName() enable in document style?  Or may I
need to fix it on my side in a different jar to bypass
this problem.

Thanks.